Thursday, August 28, 2008

Three days a week of Preschool!!

Jensens first day of Preschool was Tuesday. He was so excited to wear his new shoes and his new underpants. It's the little things that make him so happy. I think that he had a fun day but I am not sure. Every time that I ask him he says "I'm not going to tell you because you will laugh at me." I don't know where that is coming from. Could it be the disease? He has become so different, shy and insecure. I'm sad that he is not the same Jensen anymore. We miss him and hope that he comes back to us.

I am sure enjoying Preschool. It's so nice to run errands with only one baby. Teagan doesn't agree with me though. He wanders the house looking for someone to tease and the car rides on the errands are so quite that he can't stay awake and he falls asleep most of the time. He hates that.

1 comment:

Laurie P. said...

I'm lovin' the popped collar look. Just be happy that he is here and yours! :)

The Crazy life of the Wilkerson Family

Getting to know us