Monday, August 18, 2008

It's A Wonderful Time OF The Year!!


It's a wonderful time of the year, it's the hap happiest time of the year........ I kept singing that song all day. The kids couldn't figure out why mommy was so happy today.

I love school. I was so excited for Brexton, he loves learning and having a schedule. We had a great day today. We rode bikes to school. Brexton was so excited to see everyone, he was waving his arm off. While he was waving he wasn't paying attention and ran into a parked car. All was ok except his pride.

I guess I am a weired mom or something. All the other moms were walking their kids into class and watching through the door taking pictures all with tears in their eyes. I made sure he was in the right class, said good by and just about skipped out the door. I am so excited to have one less kid needing entertainment. And it will be even better next week when Jensen goes to Preschool three days a week. Now the question is where to pawn off Teagan. Just kidding! He will be worse now with no one to entertain him. I'm sure shopping will be great stimulation for him.

Good luck to all you moms who will be missing your little ones!

3 comments:

mikesmob3 said...

Hey, I am no longer a stalker! I love how you perfectly describe the feelings that warm my heart on the first day of school!

Laurie P. said...

Sending your kids to school to be bullied sucks! It always makes me cry to leave them all alone in that big classroom with a person who doesn't even know their name, let alone how to comfort them when someone is mean, or they are scared, or they don't know where to stand to get their lunch. I hate the first month of school.

Laurie P. said...

Sending your kids to school to be bullied sucks! It always makes me cry to leave them all alone in that big classroom with a person who doesn't even know their name, let alone how to comfort them when someone is mean, or they are scared, or they don't know where to stand to get their lunch. I hate the first month of school.

The Crazy life of the Wilkerson Family

Getting to know us