Sunday, December 14, 2008

For my Huband

This new background is for Quin. A major BYU fan in our home. BYU's bowl game is Saturday. He has informed me that that day is scheduled on the calender and not to try and schedule anything else on that day. Since that is his only Hobby I let him have his wish. GO BYU!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you mean "Husband"?
Love you.

Laurie P. said...

Nice mom. Calling her out, even on her blog.

BYU... Uhhhh..... I can't think of anything nice to say, so I won't say anything at all.

I wish my huband had only one hobby. And was satisfied with watching the game at home.

Have a fun day!!

This Girl said...

Where ever did you get such a cute background? :)

We still have to get together. I feel like I've been a crappy friend lately. I'll call, it may not be until after Christmas, but I'll call.

This Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
This Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
This Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
This Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
This Girl said...

I love it when blogger freezes and then it posts 5 of the same comment. Sorry about that. :)

The Crazy life of the Wilkerson Family

Getting to know us