Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. I received a Nintendo DS from Santa. (we didn't want one of the boys trying to lay claim to the DS so now they have to ask me first if they can play My DS.) Quin and the boys are so excited to be able to play against each other. (Quin had one from is birthday in April.) We all got Nerf guns and have been having wars against each other. I have especially enjoyed being able to shoot at my boys. Teagan got a Vacuum from Santa and didn't stop using it all day. He loves to vacuum and sweep while I do. My Dad is concerned what I am teaching the boy. I just tell him that I am raising a Great husband.
See he does like playing with trucks!

The boy eagerly waiting for me to open my DS


The boys opening presents with Teagan's vacuum not far from him.

That morning we went to my sister Laurie's in Grantsville (up by Tooele). We had a nice brunch and enjoyed just sitting and visiting with each other. On the trip home Brex got sick in the Van and ended up Puking three times all over. I'm sure my parents who were following us were wondering if all was OK when they saw our van swerving all over the highway and come to a sudden stop on the side of the road. Thanks to my Dad who saved the day by taking charge and climbed into the van and cleaned everything up as best as he could. I was really frustrated with Brex because we had gotten him a container to use but there was still some chocolate left in it and he didn't want to Puke on the Chocolate. Needless to say I wasn't in a good mood that night while I sat in the freezing van and scrubbed carpets and seats trying to get it clean and the smell out.

No comments:

The Crazy life of the Wilkerson Family

Getting to know us