Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Buzz


So I did it, I buzzed my boys hair. Ok so I didn't do a real buzz just a number 4 on top and a 1 on the sides. They begged and begged for it so I finally compromised with them. I remembered when my brother Jim used to get buzzes when school got out in the summer and I loved to just rub is head until he would get mad. It was fun and they were happy.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

We should be there around the 1st of July--but we will be there for the entire month--so anytime!!

This Girl said...

I wish that my boys would let me buzz their heads. The closest Par will let me get is a number 8. He says he still has to be able to style it. I thought only girls were like that!

Laurie P. said...

High 5, you got all three of them to smile in the same picture. They look so cute! I can't wait to take care of "Teagy Baby" this weekend. And I'm sure he can't wait to have some sugar from his Auntie and some Peps from his uncle. Woo hoo!

The Crazy life of the Wilkerson Family

Getting to know us