Well what a fun year it has started out to be. March was an eventful month. It started out with me slicing my thumb and needing four stitches. Then the next week my car was totalled. I was at a red light when an SUV slammed into the back of me and smashed me into the next car in front of me. While we were looking for a new van Brexton broke his arm again. This will make five broken bones for him. His left arm twice then each limb once. I hope it is his last.
After that we were test driving a van, while we were driving Teagan threw up all over the back.
We decided not to buy that van.
It turned out to be ok we now have a van that will fit all Three carseats comfortably and we will be able to pack all our own camping gear when we go camping. Brexton has informed me that we now can have three more boys. I told him we were done with boys and that if I was garrenteed a girl I would think about having another baby. But he was still excited that we were able to join the carpooling group.
Well we will start from there and I will try to continue to blog.
Happy blogging
Just The Beginning
8 years ago
7 comments:
Right on! Welcome to blogger's world.
What a month you had! Doesn't it feel good to get it out on "paper"?
Hey--
I was wondering when you would join the blogging world!?! I love it--getting to see everyone and what they are up to--but that is just the snoop in me I guess. I have two blogs if you didn't know already--one is our family blog and the other is mostly about the boys--for their birth families to check up on them--check them both out--and hooray for joining in!!!!!
Amanda
amandjoe.blogspot.com
chaseandchance.blogspot.com
Horray! Go to
sams-scraps.blogspot.com for some really cute backgrounds that I make.
Oh, and I'm moving back home in a few months, we should get together!
Welcome, welcome!! Cant wait to see more from you.
Jo
SO I have a question--my hair has been falling out by the handfulls lately--any suggestions on how to strengthen it--I'm a little worried about the Walker curse taking affect on me!!!! Any tips would be appreciated.
Amanda
I like your van
Post a Comment